Subject combinations for jamb

Recently, some uniben students have been asking me questions regarding the correctness of their jamb subject combination for their admission.
I have given answers to their questions to the best of my ability but now I give you a lasting answer.
The University of benin on their website have a page titled "programmes". This page has a comprehensive list of all the degrees offered in the school and all the requirements.
So if you still have question regarding your subject combination and other questions that has to do with requirements,simply visit uniben.edu and click on programmes (or click Uniben Programmes) then scroll through to view the details for your course.
I hope this was useful!
Do you have a question?
You can leave a comment below.

Subscribe to my mailing list

* indicates required

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO NOT FALL FOR FAILURE-naijastudentsblog

Patrick Obahiagbon ---- waec seized my english result twice

What all jambites should know-naijastudent'sblog