UPDATE ON THE MUCH ANTICIPATED BOOK!--naijastudents'blog


I suppose by now  you must have read 'what all jamb student should know' , 'how will this year's admission process look like?'and also you must have read ' what and how to read for putme 2015).
 I enjoy all putme students to go through the above links I believe they contain very useful info and tips. You can also leave your questions and comments on the blog. Also to get the blog updates straight into your email box,you can sign up for my newsletter.

A number of jambites have already subscribed for my free è-book "PREPARING FOR PUTME 2015" (If you're just hearing about it  click here to get details on the book and how to subscribe for the book) and I believe it will be interesting to know that the book is absolutely free. I asserted that the book will be published by the end of this month, I am sincerely working towards making that happen.
Before then,I believe the below will be useful.
                                Four things post ume students must do
As you prepare for your putme, their are four things you should/must do:
1. Forget about how high or low your jamb score was.
2. Stop estimating your chances of admission based on your jamb score. If you passed the cut-off you're eligible for admission its as simple as that.
 3 Do not rely on the post ume cut-off mark you hear, institutions might
increase it this year.so aim very high for this putme.
4 Start gathering materials for your preparation, study well to get a high score.

P.S: This is an excerpt from the book "PREPARING FOR PUTME 2015" which is still in the writing and organizing process to be published by the end of this month as stated earlier.
As a jambite I believe this book is for you and subscribing for it is the surest thing to do. If you want to see details on the book and how to subscribe just click here click here to get details on the book and how to subscribe for the book.


Subscribe to my mailing list

* indicates required

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO NOT FALL FOR FAILURE-naijastudentsblog

What all jambites should know-naijastudent'sblog

Patrick Obahiagbon ---- waec seized my english result twice